Made To Order
We offer Made To Order options for Löf & Tung, Enzo Bonafè, Saint Crispin's, John Lobb and Paolo Scafora along with a Patina Program for Carlos Santos.
A Made To Order shoe is a shoe made especially for you - following your specifications. This can include special materials, a special design or last. The Made To Order process is different for all our brands, so please e-mail us and we will assist you.
Please note that we cannot accept returns or refunds on any Made To Order shoe or other personalized item.
Read more about each makers MTO program:
- Enzo Bonafé 4-5 months, surcharge for MTO is +20% of base model. 4 pair GMTO minimum.
- Löf & Tung 3-4 months. Surcharge is €120 including VAT (about $110).
- John Lobb 3-4 months, MTO surcharge is 1500 SEK. No surcharge for Core Collection. 4 pair GMTO minimum.
- Saint Crispin's 10-12 weeks, no surcharge for MTOs. Express service delivery 4-6 weeks.
- Paolo Scafora 3-4 months, surcharge is 15% of base style. 5 participants required in a GMTO in order to avoid MTO fee.
- Carlos Santos This maker offers a Patina Service instead of a traditional MTO program. 8 pair GMTO minimum.
GMTO (Group Order)
If you have a group of friends or colleagues who would like to create a certain model, we are happy to oblige. This way, we won't have to charge you the MTO surcharge. This service is available for all our brands. Please note that all pairs ordered in a GMTO must be consecutive (i.e. exactly the same except sizes).
Follow this link for all our current GMTO (Group Orders) and Pre-Orders.
For all Made To Order shoes we request a 50% non-refundable deposit. Note that any stated delivery times are estimates - we will not refund your deposit because of delays. We will only refund a deposit in case of the manufacturer being unable to fulfill your order.
A few examples of made to order shoes and boots. More MTO inspiration can be found by following our Skoaktiebolaget Instagram account. We can also WeTransfer catalogs of our many previous Made To Order shoes upon request.